ISABELL LANDS A SPOT IN THE MALE-DOMINATED INDUSTRY
As a 17-year-old, Isabell Rustad entered the Porsche Sprint Challenge Scandinavia as the only girl. Isabell has competed in karting and GT5 in the Norwegian championship, being the youngest woman to win an NM heat in the Norwegian racing series at just 16. Today, at 18 years old, she competes against tough competition, including the swedish Prince Carl Philip. Isabell is now an ambassador for L.Brador, with her own collection.
- The most important thing for me is that the brand I choose also produces women's sizes, despite my profession being male-dominated.
ISABELL APPRECIATES BRANDS WITH WOMEN'S SIZES
- It's going to be really exciting to have clothes that bear my name. We will use these ourselves in the team, while the public also gets the opportunity to buy some of the products.
For Isabell, it is also very important that L.Brador focuses on customized workwear for women, and that they develop their own collections tailored to women in all professions.
- The most important thing for me is that the brand I choose also produces women's sizes, even though my profession is male-dominated. Men's pants don't fit me as well, and I think it's important to have diversity in the industry when it comes to clothes and equipment. Quality is another important factor. I have had other types of work clothes in the past that were ruined after five washes and needed to be replaced often. Fortunately, L.Brador lasts a long time and I really appreciate that, she says.
Isabell explains that she finds the clothes from L.Brador both comfortable and durable. One of her L.Brador favorites is the work pants L.Brador 184PB Aereo.
- This is a women's model that fits me well, and I'm very satisfied. In general, I think the clothes from L.Brador are of high quality, have a good fit, and have good stretch that I'm very grateful to be able to use, she says.
AIMS FOR THE TOP
Isabell will participate in the Racing NM in GT5 this season, during the rounds that do not clash with the Sprint Challenge in Sweden. Isabell made her debut in the GT5 racing class in the NM last year, securing two final victories and a fifth place overall in the NM in a class with a total of 58 drivers who scored NM points.
The Scandinavian Porsche Sprint Challenge had its very first female guest appearance last year - and will have its first full-time female participant in 2023, when 18-year-old Isabell is expected to return after making headlines when she stood on the podium twice during her guest appearance at Rudskogen, in what was also her debut in GT4.
The 18-year-old Norwegian driver is the daughter of former STCC champion Tommy Rustad - and is now ready to write her own motorsport history. Isabell has competed in karting and GT5, driving a Peugeot 206 GTI in the Norwegian championship. She is also the youngest woman to win an NM heat in the Norwegian racing series, at only 16 years old.
Tommy Rustad - father, coach, and mentor.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY ISABELL'S COLLECTION?
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO!
Of course, you too can wear Isabell's collection with prints and feel like a part of the team. The garments available for purchase are:
- T-Shirt 600B Omnio Black
- Sweatshirt 6430PB Omnio Black
- Sweatshirt 6023PB Heavy Black
Contact email@example.com to place an order.
Age: 18 y/o
Title: Racing driver
Competing in: Porsche Sprint Challenge Scandinavia
Driving: Porsche 911 GT3 (991.2)
Favorite product: 1843PB-W Aereo